Deep cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip draws out excess oil and impurities. Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and Green Tea helps to tighten pores and reduces redness. Blackheads are removed instantly for instantly visibly clearer skin.
Features and Benefits
- Removes blackheads instantly
- Tightens skin's pores and soothes redness
- Assists in preventing blackheads
How to use
- Remove nose strip from packaging
- After cleansing, thoroughly wet nose, the strip wont stick to a dry nose
- Dry hands, peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth sides down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Leave the strip to dry for 15-20 minutes or until stiff to the touch.
- Slowly peel off the strip starting from the outer edges towards the centre. Rinse off any remaining residue.
Charcoal is an excellent skin purifier its acts as a magnet to draw out dirt, oil and bacteria from the skin’s pores. Activated charcoal is so effective that its proven to adsorb 200 times its own mass. Activated charcoal is a key ingredient to help remove dirt ad oil from deep within the pores. it also helps to refine and speed up the healing process of blemish and also prevents them from returning.Charcoal also assists in reducing swelling and pain associated with spots.
Witch Hazel is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients and has a lot of skin benefits. It not only helps with controlling water loss, but is also an excellent astringent. It also helps to stabilise the barrier function of the skin, reducing skin redness and has antioxidant properties.
Aloe Vera improves the skin’s ability to hydrate itself, and helps to remove dead skin cells and has an effective penetrating ability that helps transport healthy substances through the skin. Aloe Extract encourages the production of the skins natural collagen and elastin thereby minimising the effects of aging. It also rich in antioxidants and is believed to potentially reduced the risks of UVB rays to the skin.
Green Tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that Green Tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.